Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cosby Show



*whispering* After discovering that I can access my blog from work I decided to go ahead and make a post. I'm finally alone in the office--wondering where everybody else is and if a meeting is going on that I happen to be unaware of. But the real question is do I care? So the iaintgonnabeherenextyearanyway attitude has kicked in.

Oh yeah, I forgot this blog is only for television show stuff. I almost got personal for a minute.

So, bored with my usual television shows (I knew I had issues when I added the Pussycat Doll tv show to my DVR lineup), I've returned to The Cosby Show. I will admit that this was one of my favorite shows, tied closely with Good Times, but I'd given up watching it for sometime. The other night I recorded the episode where Vanessa goes out of town with her girlfriends without permission and all sorts of things go wrong. Eventually she has to go back home and gets busted by Cliff and Claire. I love seeing Claire get in folks ass. I don't know why I get such a kick out of that. I loved witnessing her yell right in Vanessa's face "FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU'RE LYING RIGHT NOW LITTLE GIRL SO YOU BETTER GET UPSTAIRS AND GO TO BED!" (ok that wasn't the exact quote) I also loved the time when Claire went off on Elvin, my least favorite character. Cosby Show memories...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh god it was just a matter of time before you brought up the Black Dracula.

Anonymous said...

Bill Cosby is a sellout.

M. Eric Dyson