Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Thanks G. Garvin



Ok, so boyfriend kicked up a fuss about how he doesn't like chicken pot pie and went into a whole question and answer session concerning what was in it. I was going to say forget him and make it anyway, but decided that I'd have too much food leftover. So instead, I made the chicken and bowtie pasta, as featured on the TV One website for G. Garvin. Needless to say, it tasted way better than it looked and as you can tell it looked damn good. Between my sister, her husband's best friend and our Wolfgang Puck pot sets, we plan on trying the majority of the recipes on that site. We've cooked quite a few items already and provided each other with tips for improvement.

I even watch enough Top Chef that I learn a great deal from their mistakes. I've learned a little more about presentation and how to correctly pronounce some vegetables/spices that I said incorrectly before. They're so creative on that show! I enjoy cooking, but I definitely don't have enough experience to whip together the dishes they create. I would be voted off after the very first Spit Fire Challenge.

Top Chef Host: We gave her a set of canned goods and a piece of American cheese...let's see what she can do. (as I stand there looking dumb)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL@ you lookin stupid during the quick fire challenge Aww I can't believe you left me out your blog life... u know i loved your otherwise you secret person lol.

Anonymous said...

ummm can we say typo?... last sentence was suppose to read.... "you know i loved your other blogs.... you secret person you! lol."